JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
OK ... I'll try once more to sell this here for the older shooting gentlemen. These will sell quickly on Accurate Shooter or Snipers Hide but I just don't feel like shipping.
New CO-AX presses sell for $330 or more
The BR powder measures are $200 on the Forster/Bonanza site
$200 for both

I am selling this for an older gentleman and serious reloader who is retiring from reloading/shooting, I already own one or I would use it myself. I resized a few pieces of brass and it works smooth as ever. Its an older one and is not real pretty but it also is not $350.00 These are the Cadillac's of single stage presses. $200 Beaverton area. Thanks!

20200911_131246.jpg 20200919_093030.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sorry the primer rube and little jar is missing....but the primers drop straight down into my trash can. No other accessories except the built in priming system.
Thanks

locking rings for the dies ? The spent primer system can be fashioned if desired but the locking rings for the dies are desirable. And just an FYI, parts can still be had.
Not to thread jack, but I have observed, when the dies are allowed to "float", i.e. not locked into a solid position, they produce ammo with the least runout.

Not to thread jack, but I have observed, when the dies are allowed to "float", i.e. not locked into a solid position, they produce ammo with the least runout.
Not a thread jack at all...its hard to describe how nice these presses are and the features. Once I tried one, I melted down several rock chuckers.

The Bonanza and Forster Coax presses are well engineered. Check out this video for a few of the reasons why they work so well and make die changes even easier than the Hornady LnL system.

These presses are usually made with unobtanium! Someone should pick this one up.

Another satisfied co-ax user here. I'm really surprised this is still available, especially with so many people looking to start reloading due to limited ammo supply and increasing prices.

Built to last, smooth operation, die changes are a breeze, don't have to mess with a bunch of different shell holders, and the floating die benefits for producing concentric ammo. What's not to like?

RELEASE HISTORY
Model Revisions/Enhancements
B1 Compound leverage, reloading press.
(Designer: Clarence Purdie in conjunction with Army Marksmanship Unit)

B2 Eliminated removable shellholders from top priming station.

B3 Added 1⅛" more clearance under yoke handle to accommodate tall dies.

B4 Enlarged drop tube (028271-057) for primer collection and
larger set screw (028271-028) for securing handle.

B5 Two pins (028271-037-PIN) added to Shell Holder Jaw Housing (028271-037) to retain
Jaw Pressure Springs (028271-039).

Info might help in sale.

RELEASE HISTORY
Model Revisions/Enhancements
B1 Compound leverage, reloading press.
(Designer: Clarence Purdie in conjunction with Army Marksmanship Unit)

B2 Eliminated removable shellholders from top priming station.

B3 Added 1⅛" more clearance under yoke handle to accommodate tall dies.

B4 Enlarged drop tube (028271-057) for primer collection and
larger set screw (028271-028) for securing handle.

B5 Two pins (028271-037-PIN) added to Shell Holder Jaw Housing (028271-037) to retain
Jaw Pressure Springs (028271-039).

Info might help in sale.

Excellent detail...thanks very much

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews