JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Decided I want to put this up as I just don't shoot pistol that much any more. It's a very accurate gun & quite smooth too. I've probably put 400 rounds or so through it in the 2 years I've had it, mostly hard cast semi-wadcutters with 6gr of Unique. Makes a comfortable & accurate load, though it's a bit dirty!!
Have 600+ pieces of brass & almost 2000 215gr SWC bullets too. Would like to sell as a package(have a complete Dillon 650 quick change setup too that I'd part with), will sell brass & bullets separate if necessary only after the pistol sells. Sorry about the glare in the pics, should have done them outside.
$525 pistol
$625 pistol, brass & bullets

I'm in Yelm
[email protected]

View attachment 188277
View attachment 188278
View attachment 188279
View attachment 188280
View attachment 188281
View attachment 188282

I'd be interested in the brass and cast lead without the pistol. PM me with a cash price if you'd want to ship it to Or. Sent email to you.

The brass & bullets will probably be sold separately, but I don't want to ship 60lbs anywhere, even Flat Rate. The boxes aren't heavy enough construction in my opinion

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.