JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Mont Vernon
State
Other
Zip Code
Selling a used, very clean Beretta 92F with its original barrel with less than 400 rounds fired and a Beretta manufactured threaded barrel with 0 rounds through it, the barrel has never been used. Comes with 2 Beretta manufactured 15 round magazines and original Beretta case. Located in Mont Vernon, NH. Must have a valid NH drivers license. Happy to ship to your FFL as well for out of state of sales.

Asking $475

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 11.30.01 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 11.30.13 AM.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top