JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
17 HMR
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
7 boxes(50ea), Federal Premium V-Shok 17gr
3 boxes(50ea), Hornady 20Gr XTP

Beaverton

I sold my Savage 17HMR and just found these rounds and no longer have something to shoot them from. Willing to do partial trade for 22LR or 9mm. Honestly, would prefer to just do cash though.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Tempting. Might hit you up later next week if this is still here.

Still for sale.

Also, will be driving South on I-5 starting from Beaverton around 5am this coming Wednesday if anyone wants to meet down that way at the crack of dawn. Will probably hit the Salem area around 6/6:30 or so.

Forgot I still had these and someone was kind enough to remind me. Still for sale at a steep discount over in-store prices. As whole lot only, don't have the time for piece-meal at the moment. Thanks.

Last Edited:
Emptied my inbox. Brad you're up first. I can meet mid-way wherever works. I'm by Nike.
I will take all of it I am in Hillsboro right now but headed back to Tigard in an hour or so you can text me at the number above or give me your number and I will call when I am close

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.