JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
NW Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi everyone, first time posting so I hope this turns out alright.
Looking to get out of .45, posting 45s for sale or trade, possible trades listed at the bottom. Super low round counts. Feel free to make a comparable sale or trade offer. I'm an extremely flexible trader, price can be up/down either way, add parts, etc, whatever works! I keep 'em oiled up, so pictures might reflect that.

***SOLD Smith & Wesson SW1911PD

***SOLD Sig Sauer P220

*** SOLD Wilson Combat 47D Mags

Blade-Tech Classic OWB Holster for 1911 4.25" and Double Mag Holster. Paid around $120 for both, make me an offer.

Following trades considered:

Higher end AR pistol in 10.5" or under
Quality 9mm Pistols

All offers considered, thanks a lot for reading!
Love the support from the forum and the members!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm open to best offers, I'd say a fair cash price for both parties would be:
SW 1000
Sig 700

Last Edited:
PM sent. I just realized that this is the Commander sized frame Para (????) so I'd need the two mags that came with the pistol plus four additional magazines, my mags are for Officers frame.
Also....please disregard first $ number in PM, go to follow up PM. Too early, need coffee.
Scott

Last Edited:
PM sent. I just realized that this is the Commander sized frame Para (????) so I'd need the two mags that came with the pistol plus four additional magazines, my mags are for Officers frame.
Also....please disregard first $ number in PM, go to follow up PM. Too early, need coffee.
Scott
Hi Scott, sent a few pics!

Last Edited:
Take a loot at the 9MM pistols I have posted up. Would be interested in working out trade for the S&W or Sig. Looking to pick up a .45 or two.

Thanks,
N

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top