JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
EUGENE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a very nice 1955 Ruger Speed Six 22 LR with the "Type 2"flat gate. The gun is in very good condition. The bluing is better than 90% with a few areas of thinning around the gun where the chrome/molybdenum frame shows through (brownish color is not rust). These areas are hard to see under normal light and appear a bit translucent. The pictures tell the best story. There is little if any cylinder ring and the gun appears to have had very little use. There is a slight bit of muzzle rub on the left side of the muzzle likely from holster wear. The action functions perfectly. The old plastic grips are in perfect shape with no scratches or cracks. Please contact me if you would like more pictures or have any questions.

$500 plus actual shipping if required.
  • FFL to FFL transfer only.
  • If local sale, I am an FFL holder and can perform the transfer
  • USPS MO or certified bank checks, NO credit cards.
  • NO sales to CA or other restricted states.

IMG_0798.jpg IMG_0799.jpg IMG_0800.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0871.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0868.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Asking for clarification; your ad says FFL to FFL only. Does that mean you're only willing to transfer to another FFL holder?