JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We needa talk! :confused:

Spring Chinook is the BEST, all others are second best, even the much vaunted Copper River Sockeye, which to me is over blown Coho!

Everyone has their own preference, no worries!
I used to do the Lake Washington run every time they opened it. You could almost walk across the lake without getting your feet wet (combat fishing) but I'd usually get my two. Always my favorite on the grill. I'll say springers are tasty too. :)

Tonight I had to make dinner sooo leftover london broil ( done on the Trager) I turned that into Beef stroganoff some mustard and sour cream and mushroom's of course a lil onion and sour cream and bam my kids like me again lol !

I use Bar mustard, Catsup, mayo, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar with a pinch of dill weed and seed, and 3 super finely ground anis seeds!

Another good combo, HP sauce mixed with Sweet Dejon mustard!
View attachment 1059691
BTW, use ether of the above in the oven for a bake, just add a bit of Miracle Whip to ether one, it's to die for! you could BBQ as well, but it's better baked!

I used to do the Lake Washington run every time they opened it. You could almost walk across the lake without getting your feet wet (combat fishing) but I'd usually get my two. Always my favorite on the grill. I'll say springers are tasty too. :)
Same here, back in the mid-late 80's when there were millions of them… Fun times but all them people. :s0001:

Have you had good luck refreezing salmon (or any fish)?

It always seems to be a bit mushy on the second defrost.
Use a vacuum packer when you originally catch and filet them. Vacuum packed they will still be bright red 4-6 months later. Should not thaw and refreeze fish, both bc of possible bacteria but will also be mushy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top