JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn son...
You are gettin' wood chips in yer dinner.
Oh well , fiber has got to be good for ya at the end of the world.

And what's with the big azz fire...?
Are ya planin' on using all the pre cut logs in the forest....?
Andy

The pan should be part of the detachable stock with a compartment for his spices.
😆

It's like 10 minutes of him trying to use the barrel to chop that piece of wood.

You know what I like when I'm prepping my food? A blade thicker than a Time magazine, there's just no more precise instrument for getting ready to cook up your food
Edit - Good god, I finished the video and it seems like it isn't a parody. I'm a little dumbstruck

:eek:

Screenshot_20220831-083952_DuckDuckGo.jpg

His slogan is right......that definitely broke the mold, probably beyond the point of repair. I was impressed with the grind on his knife, it almost appeared to be custom ground to curve away from your fingers-another never seen feature! I'm always intrigued by these type of deals, if it was truly apocalyptic times I want truly top of the line, specific driven tools not some maybe might kinda works do it all tool.....a large knife batoned through the wood would have been more effective, let alone trying to build a shelter. If it were ever to get that bad it's going to last a very long time, much longer than that shotgun barrel axe.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top