JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I'm guessing we wouldn't be as envious or jealous if your were to invite us to go with you! ;):D

www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/open-seats.219904/
threads/2016-kokanee-fishing-thread.222051/
Well if you had been up on the game and saw these threads (above) you would know that it really is a good chance to get in on the action.....;)
Just be willing to travel to my neck of the woods unless I'm planning on being in yours.:)

Caveman: appreciate your concerns about 'being able to fish as much as we want'.....already do that...have developed other pleasant ways to enjoy retirement.

I took the cure long ago & haven't had a hook in the water since they started demanding ss# to get your fishing license here.

Besides, boating actually makes me nauseated (inner ear thing). The only real pleasure I got out of fishing was getting out in the sticks, now I can do it without all the gear.

Have taken 11 year old grandson fishing though, in the wilds of Idaho Outback in the Beaverkill Mtn region, his delight was shared in the group, as he got the first, the most, & the largest in a trout frenzy.

re: "what do I want to do today?"

My own goal was "to appreciate having less to do and more time to do it";

there's a plentitude of otherwise concerned folks that seem to want to invent complicate projects for The Retired Guy Society, just to make sure we aren't bored waiting around to do stuff we don't care about doing.

@SKrueger I'm not retarded oops retired yet but there is a standing offer for those that live in the lower (better part ) of the state to fish Merwin or Yale for Kokanee.
Sorry for the highjack Jim.:oops::oops::oops:

Not really:p

@SKrueger I'm not retarded oops retired yet but there is a standing offer for those that live in the lower (better part ) of the state to fish Merwin or Yale for Kokanee.
Sorry for the highjack Jim.:oops::oops::oops:

Not really:p

That would be Awesome some day. I used to fish all the time but just never get around to it anymore. Life has a way of sucking up your time. I told my wife the other day we need to start enjoying the simple things again. :confused::)

That would be Awesome some day. I used to fish all the time but just never get around to it anymore. Life has a way of sucking up your time. I told my wife the other day we need to start enjoying the simple things again. :confused::)

As long as you go easy on the gear I'll supply what you need to start with.

As long as you go easy on the gear I'll supply what you need to start with.

That is one thing my mother and father taught me. Respect other peoples stuff son or I will beat you like you did there stuff.

Let me tell you. The last thing you want in this world is a six foot German woman breaking out the wooden spoon. :eek:

Here's the semi proof, you'll just have to trust me on the numbers....:D:D:D

20170505_124735.jpg

Caveman: appreciate your concerns about 'being able to fish as much as we want'.....already do that...have developed other pleasant ways to enjoy retirement.

I took the cure long ago & haven't had a hook in the water since they started demanding ss# to get your fishing license here.

Besides, boating actually makes me nauseated (inner ear thing). The only real pleasure I got out of fishing was getting out in the sticks, now I can do it without all the gear.

Have taken 11 year old grandson fishing though, in the wilds of Idaho Outback in the Beaverkill Mtn region, his delight was shared in the group, as he got the first, the most, & the largest in a trout frenzy.

That is an awesome experience for a youngster and the best bonding you will ever get. Cherish it.
I too have an inner ear malfunction and sometimes I want to just stay in my cave.