JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Several years of planning and I now have a site to put my Corley 395. All I am missing at this point is a power plant, so if anyone has a spare Detroit 471 or 671 hanging around unused, let me know.

blades.png

Check Centralia Truck Wrecking and see what they might have. ( Not even sure their still around) might also look for a Cummins IBT 3.9, give about the same grunt, half the fuel!

471's are kind of common, its an industrial motor. The trick is to find a stationary one set up with a clutch and drive pulley.

Electric is also an option as power is close by.

471's are kind of common, its an industrial motor. The trick is to find a stationary one set up with a clutch and drive pulley.

Electric is also an option as power is close by.
You could also try Gov. planet liquidations, though you might be searching/waiting a while! Sandy truck/equipment auctions, Portland Equipment Auctions might also be a good source, but hit and miss!
I managed to get a set of heads and injectors for my 3408 CAT through the Sandy location that's a hard engine to find parts for at reasonable prices, especially as it was so widely used in off highway and marine applications, plus, it's CAT, so it's going to cost more! :eek:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews