JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...that I'm planning to give to a boy on his 9th birthday.

IMG_1317.JPG

After cleaning the teeth, they have a big hollow space in them where the roots were. I'm wondering what I should put into those spaces to strengthen the teeth. Any suggestions?

IMG_1319.JPG

Fairly similar. I wouldn't want either one of them chewing on me. Bear teeth are probably going to be quite a bit larger. But these teeth are from a young lion - not more than 2 years old, so on the small side.

IMG_1321.JPG

IMG_1322.JPG

Out of curiosity, any idea what happened to the original owner of those teeth? Just wonder if there's a story behind them. :)

We had some trappers working on the farm earlier this year. Going after coyotes, and accidentally caught this young cougar. He was 70" long, 86 pounds, and maybe 2 years old according to ODFW. One of the worst things to have around if you're raising chickens.

They didn't catch any coyotes on our place, but told me they'd taken 60 in the surrounding areas.

IMG_0655.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top