Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

So has anyone actually done a I-594 FTF sale?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IronMonster, Dec 13, 2014.

1. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

I have a couple of rifles I need to sell and the whole idea of involving a FFL is weird and seems like a huge pain (it is a huge pain). So has anyone actually done one yet?

Joe13 likes this.
  2. Truenorth

Truenorth Pacific Northwet Active Member

Sitting on a new FN5-7 for the same reason. Sounds like a hassle.

I'd ask the FFL you want to use first just in case. Some may not want to deal with walk in transfers.

3. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I've been curious about this. Looking at the classifieds the "WTS WA" ads are a tiny fraction of what they were. I would have thought there would be some info popping up on places that would do a transfer for a few bucks? Are Washingtonians going to only buy now at gun shops? Are they going to just stop buying? That certainly doesn't make sense.

Seem to me this new law has simply added a price increase to all private fire arm sales/trades. So no one in Washington is going to do private sales/trades anymore?

What a cluster flop they created!

4. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Or just go to one of these rally's and FTF them there...

IronMonster likes this.
  5. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

...this? I've had this long before I594 took into effect. You know, back when you didn't need a bill of sale for a cash transaction...

Redcap likes this.
  6. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Hammer, meet nail.

Joe13 likes this.