JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
87 Skidoo Stratos
old school sled . fell in love with snowmobiling with this sled
1987 Skidoo Stratos air cooled 500 rotax motor with pull and electric start, 2 extra fan belts, drive belt, plugs, redone seat, ready to ride Oregon tags and title. Added electric fuel primer for the fuel system- very handy. Easy sled for someone who cant pull start. Runs great, good solid sled. definitely an old sled but all still works great. hand warmers, electric fuel gauge, could be re jetted and used for a cart or just pound it on the flats if we get snow in the valley, bought it as a basket case put lots of money ($600) and time making it ride-able.
You know you want it!!!!!
It's ugly but Fast!!!!!!!
It's been sitting for 2 years under cover. Dead battery cuz I'm a dumbass and left it in.

In Vancouver will Not Can Not Deliver.
If I say $400 you will say $300 and I'll say no or yes so let's say $350 OBO image.jpg image.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top