JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend told me of a Glock 29 that a buddy of his had for sale and was I interested. Went out to ARPC to shoot it this morning with both fellows who brought along with a pretty decent arsenal, including an AR in .308. Got used to the 29 pounding the web of my hand, shooting Blazer 200 TMJ. Asked him what he wanted, told him what I could afford...and he finally agreed with me. I'm certain it was a legitimate deal and the pistol had maybe one mag run through it. Came with a holster and grip extensions on both mags. Yee haw!

And BiMart in Lebanon had a couple boxes of the same ammo that they'd special ordered for someone who later backed out. I got that for about the price of 45ACP.

The 29 is more accurate than the 709 I have. The Glock's larger (duh) but also is much more reliable than the 709 - which I think I'm gonna sell.

Good Choice!!!
Now go to the Original 10MM Loader...DoubleTapAmmo.com This individual started putting out 10MM ammo in 'like' 1998 to achieve the full SAAMI spec potiential for the round. He loads sane full 10MM ammo.
Just look at the Nosler 135 at 1600fps++++
I recently shot those 200gr Blasers and that weight is a handfull. There are a lot of lighter(165gr.) bullets that make shooting the G29 very satisfying. Practice often and that G29 will be a favorite for ever.

Good Choice!!!
Now go to the Original 10MM Loader...DoubleTapAmmo.com This individual started putting out 10MM ammo in 'like' 1998 to achieve the full SAAME (?) spec potiential for the round. He loads sane full 10MM ammo.
Just look at the Nosler 135 at 1600fps++++
I recently shot those 200gr Blasers and that weight is a handfull. There are a lot of lighter(165gr.) bullets that make shooting the G29 very satisfying. Practice often and that G29 will be a favorite for ever.

Where does a guy find good 10mm ammo locally? Or is that as dumb as expected congress to vote rationally...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top