JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 7 cases 42 grn. RR (reduced richochet) frangible .223 ammo, great for general plinking, shoots like standard FMJ.

$1575 for all 7 cases (that's $4.50 a box of 20, or $225 a case 0f 1000) will not separate, must buy the whole lot at this price.

Last Edited:
If it is $200 a case and there are 7 cases
Wouldn't the total be $1400 not $1600
You can charge what you like, just want to make sure
I'm reading it right

If it is $200 a case and there are 7 cases
Wouldn't the total be $1400 not $1600
You can charge what you like, just want to make sure
I'm reading it right

Sorry, I calculated that wrong, bad division on my part.

I wanted $1600 for the lot and screwed up dividing it correctly, thank you for pointing it out.

I made the correction, $1575 is close enough.

I grew up in the Bitterroot, (Montana) these guys make great ammo. Heck of a price, let me know if you start selling in smaller lots.

Are these brass cased, and are they factory reloads ?
These are brass cased, I bought them through another supplier as "NEW" and paid almost 3 times what I am selling for, but things have changed and now and am liquidating, they are either new or factory reloads, I honestly don't know, they are in unopened cases and unopened boxes (20-50 round boxes to 1 case) I am assuming they are factory reloads.

I could meet someone in salem or eugene to make the sale as I have to travel there sometimes.

Will only sell the whole lot though.

Thanks for the interest.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top