JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 7 cases 42 grn. RR (reduced richochet) frangible .223 ammo, great for general plinking, shoots like standard FMJ.

$1575 for all 7 cases (that's $4.50 a box of 20, or $225 a case 0f 1000) will not separate, must buy the whole lot at this price.

Last Edited:
If it is $200 a case and there are 7 cases
Wouldn't the total be $1400 not $1600
You can charge what you like, just want to make sure
I'm reading it right

If it is $200 a case and there are 7 cases
Wouldn't the total be $1400 not $1600
You can charge what you like, just want to make sure
I'm reading it right

Sorry, I calculated that wrong, bad division on my part.

I wanted $1600 for the lot and screwed up dividing it correctly, thank you for pointing it out.

I made the correction, $1575 is close enough.

I grew up in the Bitterroot, (Montana) these guys make great ammo. Heck of a price, let me know if you start selling in smaller lots.

Are these brass cased, and are they factory reloads ?
These are brass cased, I bought them through another supplier as "NEW" and paid almost 3 times what I am selling for, but things have changed and now and am liquidating, they are either new or factory reloads, I honestly don't know, they are in unopened cases and unopened boxes (20-50 round boxes to 1 case) I am assuming they are factory reloads.

I could meet someone in salem or eugene to make the sale as I have to travel there sometimes.

Will only sell the whole lot though.

Thanks for the interest.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top