JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is a revolver I got in a multiple trade deal. I really don't have a use for it so its going up for sale. No lock on this 66-5.

It has some rash on the left side and some dings, but appears to function fine. Shot a few rounds in the backyard to test fire it with no issues.

Comes with 2 HK speed Loaders with 12 rounds of Barnes JHP, a Galco Holster as well.

Not really looking for any trades at the moment.

Thanks

IMG_20200707_182930.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bubblegum happens, sometimes you got to live with it as a shooter, not a collector piece.
I almost want to make an offer. There's just so much to look at

For sale is a revolver I got in a multiple trade deal. I really don't have a use for it so its going up for sale. No lock on this 66-5.

It has some rash on the left side and some dings, but appears to function fine. Shot a few rounds in the backyard to test fire it with no issues.

Comes with 2 HK speed Loaders with 12 rounds of Barnes JHP, a Galco Holster as well.

Not really looking for any trades at the moment.

Thanks

View attachment 719201
"Shot a few rounds in the backyard"

do u live in countryside?.. curious because it shows your in Vancouver.

Why do you care Karen?

Now that was funny! :s0113:

I was going to put "Karen" on ignore....
But after considering the further comic relief she's potentially capable of, I'm just going the follow her with a big bowl of popcorn....:)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.