JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$799
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Smith and Wesson model 41

Considered by many to be the finest and most accurate 22lr pistol ever made.. (this one is no exception).

Serial number A718xxx ='s 1981 year of production

* 7" inch barrer

* 22lr rimfire

* Micrometer "click" adjustable rear sight

* Patridge undercut front sight / I painted (perfectly) the back of the blade with white "Testors" paint so you can get on target quicker / can easily be removed with Hoppe's No. 9 solvent if you don't like it

* 105° "Grip Angle" ~ same as a 1911

* New HRV Blackwood stippled target grips (original grips included)

* Wolff extra power firing pin springs (3 quantity / not installed)

* Wolff recoil springs ~ 6# pound, 6.5# pound and 7# pound

* Four factory Smith and Wesson 10 round magazines

* 400 rounds of CCI standard velocity 40 grain lead round nose target ammunition

* Two A-ZOOM 22lr "dummy rounds" / I leave these in the chamber as you don't want to "dry fire" model 41's (lean on the side of caution).

* Plano model #1404 "Protector" Series hard case (original factory box not included)

* Uncle Mike's "Sidekick" hip holster

* AMAZING TRIGGER ~ lightly press the trigger until you hit the wall.. at this point you can (hold it indefinitely) or apply slightly less than two pounds (no surprise) of pressure and the trigger will break like a "glass rod" ~ PERFECTION..!!
I do not have a trigger pull scale but my finger is "calibrated"

In the pictures light is reflecting off of the bluing on the frame. It looks like "bare metal" but it isn't as the bluing is good / no rust on "pitting". Now it does have some very minor (very minor) wear / handling marks from taking it down for cleaning / using ~ general use, but absolutely nothing serious (in good / very good overall condition). It actually looks better in person than in the pictures.

Selling due to dental bills / otherwise I would not part with my favorite "insanely accurate" 22lr model 41 pistol.

$799 dollars cash (FOR EVERYTHING IN THE POST & YES.. THIS IS A AWESOME DEAL)

>> Just to save yours and my time I will not respond to "low-ball" offers <<

Buyer pays transfer fee(s)

Sale to take place at ~

A Cut Above Pawn (18295 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy)

or

Tigard Pawn 4 More

* NO SHIPPING OR "HOLDS"

Thanks for checking out the post..!!

IMG_20211130_223815475~3.jpg IMG_20211130_223649192~2.jpg IMG_20211130_164515334~2.jpg IMG_20211130_164648350~2.jpg IMG_20211130_164716981~2.jpg IMG_20211130_160126441~3.jpg IMG_20211130_160953661~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi - if you'd reconsider shipping I'll buy it. I'm an FFL so you can ship directly to me (minus ammo). No FFL needed at your end.

Thanks for your consideration.

David

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top