JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Very nice Smith & Wesson model 36. It is a 5-shot .38 Special that is very light and ideal for concealed carry. 2 inch barrel, original grips, original box, cleaning rod and brush plus all the original literature that came with the gun. Please see the attached photos. Purchaser pays cost for transfer with a local FFL, but we could do it at Tri-County Gun Club for $10 or Adaptive Firing Solutions for $20, or wherever you like around town. Price is $475, lowered to $425. I'm really not looking for any trades.
Patts 36 close better.jpg Patts 36 1.jpg Patts 36.jpg Patts 36 box.jpg Patts 36 open.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take it!

Trying to find contact from prior message exchange. If you find my inquiry before it do, please reply with time/place to meet. :)

EDIT:
I sent a fresh message.

Last Edited:
Thank you for saving me from yet another j frame purchase. It was killing me to see this one hang around without a cozy new carry holster to be wrapped in.;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.