JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Price: $900obo
Trades: Only things I will accept for trades
Match Grade TiN Coated Barrel
FFL Details: Buyer pays FFL Background check/Tranfer Fee/Shipping/Etc. Sale must be conducted at a FFL and a background check. I have a preferred FFL in Vancouver, but can go to any one you prefer. Oregon residents I can drive to whatever one you want in the Portland Metro.

Please do not offer me Hi-point plus $50 and want me to drive to Salem or Seattle.

Selling my S&W M&P Pro Series C.O.R.E with 4.25in barrel 9mm.
This is the C.O.R.E model so it is optics ready.
Comes with everything it came with new. I do not shot it as much as I'd like, it's a excellent gun especially with the Apex trigger. But I keep steering back to my glocks, because I've been shooting them longer, I think the M&P is better pistol, but I feel I should not spend time and money to get better with a different gun when I'm shooting Glocks for so long. Bought this about 2 years ago and put about 250rounds through it. C.O.R.E models come with suppressor height 3 dot sights
Extras
-6x 17rd S&W Magazines (2 were included when I bought the gun new, I bought 4 extra)
-Brand new in box. Burris Fastfire 3 (3MOA red dot w/ picatinny mount)
-Apex Tactical Flat Faced Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit, Black (Have heavier spring that's included and stock trigger)
-Streamlight TLR-1HL weapon light, includes box and all mounts
-Pistol Lanyard OD Green, with additional Takedown tool w/ lanyard hole, OE Takedown tool without lanyard hole is installed on pistol already
-Grey Sun Tactical OWB Holster, Kryptek Mandrake, Fitted for this pistol with Streamlight TLR-1HL, cut so that it will clear red dot
-OTG Tactical OWB Holster, Doge Camo, Thumb Break, (G-Code) RTI Mounting system, no light option (Allows to work without having a light mounted), Molded for M&P to clear red dot, suppressor height sights, and TLR-1 light. Includes G-Code RTI Paddle
IMG_0737.JPG IMG_0735.JPG IMG_0738.JPG

Last Edited: