Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm LNIB

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by aemorr, Feb 11, 2013.

1. aemorr

aemorr Kirkland New Member

S&W M&P 9, Ambi Safety, extra grips

Came with 2 - 17 round mags. I purchase 1 extra at time of sale. 3 total in deal.
    Only 50 rounds through it. Purchased as defense pistol for my wife but she didn't like the 9mm. Bought her a smaller caliber carry gun. Now, I get to buy what I want.

Looking to trade for Glock 17 GEN 3, Black on Black. Straight across deal. Must be comparable pistol (condition, mags, etc).

I paid $668.68 out the door in Jan 2013. Will let it go for an even $650.00. Have receipt.

I have a current WA CWP and WA DL. Require purchaser have same and fill out a sales receipt.

I live in Kirkland but am willing to meet half way to location on east side.

MnP9sm.JPG

2. Marine3019

Marine3019 Renton, Wa Active Member

Hows the trigger on this one?

3. aemorr

Compared to my stock Glock 26, the M&P does not seem as heavy even though the specs say that the Glock has a 5.5 lb. and the S&W has a 6.5 lb. Even the travel before firing seems lighter. There is slight 'creak' in right before the final pull on the S&W. My Glock had a similar issue but I have taken it completely apart, cleaned an lube and remove any burrs. I read that it is easy to dress up the trigger on the S&W or purchase the APEX Tactical. I don't want to do that to this one unless I keep it.

4. aemorr

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.