Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm LNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
S&W M&P 9, Ambi Safety, extra grips

Came with 2 - 17 round mags. I purchase 1 extra at time of sale. 3 total in deal.
Only 50 rounds through it. Purchased as defense pistol for my wife but she didn't like the 9mm. Bought her a smaller caliber carry gun. Now, I get to buy what I want.

Looking to trade for Glock 17 GEN 3, Black on Black. Straight across deal. Must be comparable pistol (condition, mags, etc).

I paid $668.68 out the door in Jan 2013. Will let it go for an even $650.00. Have receipt.

I have a current WA CWP and WA DL. Require purchaser have same and fill out a sales receipt.

I live in Kirkland but am willing to meet half way to location on east side.

MnP9sm.JPG

OP
A
Reactions
Compared to my stock Glock 26, the M&P does not seem as heavy even though the specs say that the Glock has a 5.5 lb. and the S&W has a 6.5 lb. Even the travel before firing seems lighter. There is slight 'creak' in right before the final pull on the S&W. My Glock had a similar issue but I have taken it completely apart, cleaned an lube and remove any burrs. I read that it is easy to dress up the trigger on the S&W or purchase the APEX Tactical. I don't want to do that to this one unless I keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom