JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
S&W M&P 9, Ambi Safety, extra grips

Came with 2 - 17 round mags. I purchase 1 extra at time of sale. 3 total in deal.
Only 50 rounds through it. Purchased as defense pistol for my wife but she didn't like the 9mm. Bought her a smaller caliber carry gun. Now, I get to buy what I want.

Looking to trade for Glock 17 GEN 3, Black on Black. Straight across deal. Must be comparable pistol (condition, mags, etc).

I paid $668.68 out the door in Jan 2013. Will let it go for an even $650.00. Have receipt.

I have a current WA CWP and WA DL. Require purchaser have same and fill out a sales receipt.

I live in Kirkland but am willing to meet half way to location on east side.

MnP9sm.JPG

Compared to my stock Glock 26, the M&P does not seem as heavy even though the specs say that the Glock has a 5.5 lb. and the S&W has a 6.5 lb. Even the travel before firing seems lighter. There is slight 'creak' in right before the final pull on the S&W. My Glock had a similar issue but I have taken it completely apart, cleaned an lube and remove any burrs. I read that it is easy to dress up the trigger on the S&W or purchase the APEX Tactical. I don't want to do that to this one unless I keep it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.