JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I rarely sell guns, but I just don't shoot this as much as I used to and the Land Cruiser needs new tires. In my opinion, this is one of the coolest revolvers ever made. I wouldn't want to be a criminal staring down the business end and seeing the huge .45ACP hollow points sitting in the cylinder!

The gun is in great condition. The front night sight is still bright, there is no wear on the finish, and it has approximately 180 rounds through it. Also included are a handful of moonclips.

Looking to get $825. FTF in Oregon, or willing to meet at an FFL for WA residents. I'll be taking a look at your Driver's License and CHL, if you have one.

photo 1-1.jpg

photo 5-325.jpg

photo 2-2.jpg

photo 1-1.jpg

photo 2-2.jpg

photo 5-325.jpg

Sorry, I'm not sure of the cylinder material. Any way I can tell?

Bump!

The black coated cylinders in the PD Night Guard line denotes the stainless cylinder. The standard PD series have grey cylinders which are clear coated titanium.

I looked for one of these for a long time before I bought my 386 (.38/.357 with titanium cylinder).

I have owned both the standard PD (in silver on silver.. which seems to be very rare) and the night guard. The PD was stolen a few years ago and I miss it horribly. I bought a NG and tried it but the emotional attachment I had to my original just wasn't there in the NG... that being said, you will shock yourself with how accurate these little things are a 50' and under, in SA that trigger has the break of a saltine cracker and that snubby little barrel somehow puts that bullet exactly where you want, great guns. That price is right in line with what that gun is truly worth as a weapon, a great buy in my opinion.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.