JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Geeze. Had to go look...I have a 66-7 I bought when I was green, 2010 I think, at an EXPO gun show and paid $550.00. I know now that was too much. I love mine. It's a shooter, not just for lookin' at, and I'll always have it. Can't be beat for the price here. Look at the star on the ejector rod, looks pristine. That says it hasn't been fired, dry or otherwise, a bunch.

I've got a really nice Beretta 92FS Inox, that I'm open to trade. I'd probably just add some cash and take your bisley too but I'm on the other side of the state. I have a nickel plated 3 screw Blackhawk and a Pietta Colt clone too, both in .357 though.

$425-I am in the Vancouver area this week only. Had a lot of interest from this side of the state previously, first and closest "I'll take it", gets it.

Sold, pending meet up to KTM.

Parting with my 4 inch 66-7 .357 Magnum, found another 66 I prefer more so no longer have a need for this one. These ones should have been made from 2002-2005. First year of the two piece sleeved barrel. Very accurate piece and can handle the hotter handloads better than the old 66's.

I'd called it a solid 95% gun, in time and locks up tight. I have probably put 300 rounds through it, never any super gnarly magnums and mostly target load .38 Special. Unknown round count from previous owner, but didn't appear to be much. No box.

Dropped to $425 cash but will entertain the following trades with cash on either side as necessary:

-Pretty much any pre-lock Smith
-Pistol caliber or 45/70 lever guns
-Ruger Blackhawks in .44 Mag, .41 Mag, or .30 Carbine
-Sig P229 in .357 Sig or with conversion
-Uberti, Cimarron etc. SAA replicas in .45 Colt (or I'll be glad to take your real Colt SAA if you like)
-Springfield XDm 5.25 Competition model in .45 ACP
-Beretta 92FS
-Large lots of reloading stuff

Will NOT entertain trades for the following:
-AR platforms and accessories
-Hi Points
-Most shotguns
-Glock 19's
-Molle gear
-Meth (I live in Spokane okay it needs to be said)
-Modern concealed carry semi autos

Other than that, shoot me an offer, worst I can do is say no thank you. Unless you offer something on my NOT list, then I might insult your dog.

Transfer to be done at pretty much any Spokane area FFL or if the right deal just happens to be and is a ways away I'm not completely opposed to taking a nice motorcycle ride.
if you something else to trade with it I have a super redhawk in 454 casull caliber? in vancouver
thumbnail_IMG_20180723_140332886.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20180723_140332886.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.