JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have decided to trade my Smith & Wesson 629-4. It has a 4" barrel and is chambered in 44 magnum (obviously). Factory matte stainless finish. The gun comes with a set of factory checkered target grips and a set of factory rubber Hogue grips. This revolver is essentially flawless and is in very excellent condition. The picture does not do it justice.

As we all know the "-4" version is very sought after seeing as how it has the endurance package, HMFP, no lock, the new sight that is rounded, and no MIM parts.

Cash price is $850 but I would prefer to trade for a Glock 20 (SF or regular frame) + cash on your end depending on what comes with your G20. Keep in mind I can go down to Fishermans and buy a NIB G20 for $579.

If you have an OD green frame G20 you will move to the front of the list. ---The ONLY trade I am interested in is a Glock 20. Offers of other trades will be ignored.---

Here is a picture:

629-4_zpscd0c1f5d.jpg

I have the twin to this minus the target grips. Someone is going to be getting a great handgun. You also failed to point out yours has the harder to find red ramp front and white outline rear sights . If it has the square butt this is a very hard to find 629 . I'm not sure why you would trade this for a piece of tuperwear but good luck.

I have the twin to this minus the target grips. Someone is going to be getting a great handgun. You also failed to point out yours has the harder to find red ramp front and white outline rear sights . If it has the square butt this is a very hard to find 629 . I'm not sure why you would trade this for a piece of tuperwear but good luck.

Now you have me rethinking listing the gun!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top