JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$590
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
WILSONVILLE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to sell my S&W .357 360 PD, these are backordered at $770 and hard to get right now like many things so here is your chance. Approx 100 rounds through it, went to the range once. It's a great gun and if I had more money I wouldn't sell it but I have a new career and I need to switch it up.

Will trade for Glock 43. Prefer new but low round count will certainly work. A TLR-6, holster and box of 9mm rounds would be great but not expecting it. Product links below.

- Complete with everything original. Does have some wear and a very small ding on the bottom of the trigger guard.
- Pyntek Compact IWB holster - FDE.
- Uncle Mikes soft holster I cut to slip into your pocket, cheap but it works in the right situation.
- 2 HKS Speed Loaders are basically new but I carried one of them.
- 1 Box of Hornady .38 Special hollowpoints.

Thanks!

20200909_110731.jpg

20200919_214246.jpg 20200919_214338.jpg 20200919_214420.jpg 20200919_214516.jpg
20200919_214445.jpg 20200919_214313.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
With respect to the seller, and potential buyers, you have a standard 360 that has an unfluted stainless cylinder with black PVD finish. Great gun. I have yet another version of the 360 myself, with a fluted stainless cylinder and I love it.
The 360 PD has a fluted titanium cylinder with a matte grey finish. Those are punishing to shoot with magnum rounds. The standard 360 is a bit milder with magnums due to the heavier cylinder. The link you posted from Impact Guns is incorrect in their description. You can see the differences on the S&W website.
Good luck with the sale.

Here is a titanium AirWeight:

With respect to the seller, and potential buyers, you have a standard 360 that has an unfluted stainless cylinder with black PVD finish. Great gun. I have yet another version of the 360 myself, with a fluted stainless cylinder and I love it.
The 360 PD has a fluted titanium cylinder with a matte grey finish. Those are punishing to shoot with magnum rounds. The standard 360 is a bit milder with magnums due to the heavier cylinder. The link you posted from Impact Guns is incorrect in their description. You can see the differences on the S&W website.
Good luck with the sale.
I see, that was confusing. I thought I flat out posted the wrong gun and it's just the description that's not correct. This is not a titanium cylinder gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews