JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have a 325 Night Guard for sale, great 6 shot revolver in .45 acp.
$650 SPF on 4/1

Model: 325 Night Guard™
Caliber: .45 ACP
Capacity: 6 Rounds
Barrel Length: 2.75" / 7.0 cm
Front Sight: XS Sights® 24/7 Tritium Night
Rear Sight: Cylinder & Slide Fixed
Overall Length: 7.625" / 19.4 cm
Weight: 28 oz / 793.8 g
Action: Single/Double Action
Frame Size: Large - Exposed Hammer
Grip: Synthetic
Material: Scandium Alloy Frame
Stainless Steel Cylinder
Finish: Matte Black
Weapon is in great shape with no wear, I bought it used and have put 100 down the pipe.
The gun comes with the factory box and everything else that came with it, also a set of custom smooth grips in Zebra wood that I made(they are not perfect but pretty darn good and they fit my hand like nothing else and the fit a few of my buddies as well).
If you are a member of Johnson Creek Gun Club I would be happy to meet you there for the sale/trade
Trades I would consider are
HK45
HKUSP .45
Dillon square deal or 550 type set up for reloading(would be looking for a ready to go set up, I dont have anything and I dont wanna try and piece stuff together)
Thanks for looking and please dont throw lowballs at me this is a great deal the msrp is $1049 from S&W
dsc008511.jpg
By benihaus at 2012-03-05
dsc008491.jpg
325nggrips1.jpg

Last Edited:
It is too bad you are an OR resident. I have a HK USP Tactical .45 on the chopping block and am specifically looking for a wheelgun.
A drive and an ffl yransfer isnt out of the realm of possibility for me, send me a pm with some details and a pic!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top