JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have a 325 Night Guard for sale, great 6 shot revolver in .45 acp.
$650 SPF on 4/1

Model: 325 Night Guard™
Caliber: .45 ACP
Capacity: 6 Rounds
Barrel Length: 2.75" / 7.0 cm
Front Sight: XS Sights® 24/7 Tritium Night
Rear Sight: Cylinder & Slide Fixed
Overall Length: 7.625" / 19.4 cm
Weight: 28 oz / 793.8 g
Action: Single/Double Action
Frame Size: Large - Exposed Hammer
Grip: Synthetic
Material: Scandium Alloy Frame
Stainless Steel Cylinder
Finish: Matte Black
Weapon is in great shape with no wear, I bought it used and have put 100 down the pipe.
The gun comes with the factory box and everything else that came with it, also a set of custom smooth grips in Zebra wood that I made(they are not perfect but pretty darn good and they fit my hand like nothing else and the fit a few of my buddies as well).
If you are a member of Johnson Creek Gun Club I would be happy to meet you there for the sale/trade
Trades I would consider are
HK45
HKUSP .45
Dillon square deal or 550 type set up for reloading(would be looking for a ready to go set up, I dont have anything and I dont wanna try and piece stuff together)
Thanks for looking and please dont throw lowballs at me this is a great deal the msrp is $1049 from S&W
dsc008511.jpg
By benihaus at 2012-03-05
dsc008491.jpg
325nggrips1.jpg

Last Edited:
It is too bad you are an OR resident. I have a HK USP Tactical .45 on the chopping block and am specifically looking for a wheelgun.
A drive and an ffl yransfer isnt out of the realm of possibility for me, send me a pm with some details and a pic!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top