JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Lacey
State
Washington
Zip Code
First off, if any of.the info I post is incorrect or my pricing seems way off, please feel free to let me know. I did my best to research it but am by no means a S&W expert.

I have what I believe is about a 1953 pre 17/K22. Overall condition is excellent and it functions perfectly. There is a small u shaped scratch near the trigger guard that I tried to get a picture of. I've had this for quite a long time but have only taken it to the range 5 or 6 times. Grips are original and serial numbers match. Serial is K187xxx

Asking $850 obo. No trades at this time. Located in the Lacey/Olympia area but willing to meet half way.

Open to any reasonable offer.

Now open to part trades for ammo, a lpv scope, a pistol red dot, mags for a S&W 59 or Ruger Max9. Would like to do half trade half cash.

20220306_103110.jpg 20220306_103119.jpg 20220306_103135.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I just got one of these, made in 1955. Absolutely fantastic revolver!
What did you pay, if you don't mind me asking? Just trying to figure out if I priced it right. Seemed like everything on Gunbroker either had the box and tools or was in rougher shape than mine.

What did you pay, if you don't mind me asking? Just trying to figure out if I priced it right. Seemed like everything on Gunbroker either had the box and tools or was in rougher shape than mine.
I'd say your price seems very fair. I got my k22 in a trade, but the trade value we agreed on was exactly what you're asking. It's in very similar condition to yours, although perhaps with slightly more bluing wear.

Just an update. There is some very faint scratching on the barrel. I took a better picture of it. I didn't notice it just looking at it.

20220318_160052.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top