JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Portland/Clatskanie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to sell or trade my 627, only becasue I am not a fan of bead blasted stainless. This is an 8 shot round butt N-frame Performance Center gun. Stainless finish has some run marks on it from the Kydex holster. Trigger is amazing, you'll have to feel it. It has a few upgrades - Dawson fiber optic front sight (comes with different color rods), internal lock delete, and Ahernds combat grips.

Comes with case, original front sight and lock parts, Kydex holster and a Galco leather holster that I shortened (for the short barrel).

I prefer to trade, let me know what you have to offer, I like a wide range of things. Things I am NOT interested in - M&Ps, Xds, cheap imported guns, low end 1911s, pretty much any polymer pistols EXCEPT USPs, FNX45Ts, FN FiveseveNs and Glocks.

My work schedule has changed and I don't have time to screw around with two trips to an FFL, so trades for things that need a transfer are kinda on hold. ;)
(please don't tell me that transfers aren't taking days, or about the three day thing, I don't have time to sit around for hours waiting either)
A few things I would take as part trade.
Aimpoint CompM2, M3, M4
Trijicon ACOG
Colt, LMT, FN, etc 14.5 or 16" M4 style or a2 upper (no paint, no PSA, AERO or whatever junk)
Gloss Leupold scope (newer with wide Gold ring and round Medallion on the side)
KAC RAS, Surefire M73, DD Omega 7.0, ARMS SIR drop in carbine rail
I also need a log splitter...

Cash price is $1100.

No shipping but I may travel a bit, WA is fine if I am trading for a rifle or you are just buying.

IMG_7681.jpeg IMG_7687.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR