JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
(SOLD PENDING FUNDS)Smith and Wesson model 15-3 4" 38 Special , Target hammer, Target trigger. Very nice and fun shooting gun. Timing and lock up is spot on and tight. This gun is in 95% condition just the slightest of bluing loss at the tip of the barrel and very nice magne grips with a vintage Tyler T grip. $450.
Will trade for:
Smith and Wesson Revolver or Sig Sauer 522. Not interested in Glock's or other plastic strike fire guns period.
5DD023E5-72AC-41EC-9313-D4ECCF17C26A.jpeg 0224BC8A-6F0F-409F-A1C8-3C8D851475F6.jpeg 1D2E857C-7495-43F9-A645-1BD4CF96D48D.jpeg

Last Edited:
I own one. Possibly my all time favorite hand gun to shoot. Mine is a 1965. I have the factory grips , tried some Jerry Michulek grips as sold by Dillon. Now sporting Pachmeyers. It be surgical yo!

Besides my .22 Single-Six, this is my only "varmint" capable sidearm. Meaning one that I am able to place a shot on a sage rat. It is very economical to shoot for a reloader, on par with .22 LR. Much more fun and improves shooting habits that will help with other handguns. I would encourage folks to try it and enjoy the craftsmanship exhibited in the Combat Masterpiece.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top