JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm interested in the new production Smith and Wesson model 10 in .38+p, potentially I want to buy one as a possible carry piece, but I want to do something of a try before I buy sort of thing. Would anyone in the greater Seattle area have one of these guns and would be willing to meet with me sometime so I could give it a go at the range? I would, of course, bring my own ammo.

Come to Michigan and you can try mine.

IMG_0428.jpg

Trooper Joe

Sadly, Trooper Joe, I haven't accumulated enough paid time off to take any trips right now. I will have to rely upon your written testimony. Although I've had nothing but good experiences with the limited exposure I've had to S&W products. I own a safety hammerless, and while it won't be much good in a defensive situation these days, the fact that it is over 100 years old and still in perfect operating condition is a testament to their quality and care.

I would look for an older S&W with out the safety lock. Mine was purchased from a retired Ohio Highway Patrol Captain and looks to be almost new. It was made about 1978.

The heavy barrel model 10 I had was issued to me in 1966. What a great gun. You can't go wrong with these.

Trooper Joe

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads