JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm interested in the new production Smith and Wesson model 10 in .38+p, potentially I want to buy one as a possible carry piece, but I want to do something of a try before I buy sort of thing. Would anyone in the greater Seattle area have one of these guns and would be willing to meet with me sometime so I could give it a go at the range? I would, of course, bring my own ammo.

Come to Michigan and you can try mine.

IMG_0428.jpg

Trooper Joe

Sadly, Trooper Joe, I haven't accumulated enough paid time off to take any trips right now. I will have to rely upon your written testimony. Although I've had nothing but good experiences with the limited exposure I've had to S&W products. I own a safety hammerless, and while it won't be much good in a defensive situation these days, the fact that it is over 100 years old and still in perfect operating condition is a testament to their quality and care.

I would look for an older S&W with out the safety lock. Mine was purchased from a retired Ohio Highway Patrol Captain and looks to be almost new. It was made about 1978.

The heavy barrel model 10 I had was issued to me in 1966. What a great gun. You can't go wrong with these.

Trooper Joe

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top