JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

S&W 586-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm getting conflicting info on value so let me know if I'm out of line.

There's nothing wrong with your price, if you were down south I'd be all over this. Don't let any of these e-tards low ball you, that's a damn fine revolver and worth every cent.

It wouldn't hurt to have some better/larger photos, some shots up close of the bluing and maybe an open cylinder pic of the forcing cone.

Don't listen to puddle, 600 gives you a little wiggle room if you want to sell it fast, if you are willing to wait it will sell for your asking price.

I think a -3 dates it to mid 80's, plastic box may not be correct, but at least you have "a" box. WTH do all the dang boxes go anyway? I still have all the boxes and cases all my guns came in.

It's mandatory to listen to the Monkey, if anyone lowballs you tell them they're free to go buy a new one for $800 - $900. Tell them to enjoy their lock & MIM parts too. If someone knocks the target grips feel free to drop the price $25 so they can buy the cheap rubber grips, then put the original grips on ebay where they sell for $100 - $250 depending on condition.

Thanks for the info guys. Price drop to $550 obo if gone within the next couple days. Need it gone before leaving for elk camp.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.