JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have a smith and wesson 44 magnum and 38 for sale. I am asking $275 for the 38 and $300 for the 44, or $ 500 for the pair. Both have seen use, but have been taken good care of. One has a bit of a minor scratch on the barrel and some bluing has worn off of both. These have sentimental value seeing as they belonged to my father who passed from cancer, but I have no need for all the firearms I have. If interested, call 3602475922 and ask for michael or email me at [email protected] thank u

Sorry to hear about your old man passing. I Wish you were selling these in Oregon would you be willing to go through an ffl for transfer?

Federal Fire arms License. Its a gun dealer since we are in different states we cannot legally buy or sell to one another unless we used a FFL dealer.

Consider them SOLD for full price. This is the guy who just talked to you on the phone. Thanks for posting. I'll see you tomorrow as we discussed. I will not back out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews