JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have a smith and wesson 44 magnum and 38 for sale. I am asking $275 for the 38 and $300 for the 44, or $ 500 for the pair. Both have seen use, but have been taken good care of. One has a bit of a minor scratch on the barrel and some bluing has worn off of both. These have sentimental value seeing as they belonged to my father who passed from cancer, but I have no need for all the firearms I have. If interested, call 3602475922 and ask for michael or email me at [email protected] thank u

Sorry to hear about your old man passing. I Wish you were selling these in Oregon would you be willing to go through an ffl for transfer?

Federal Fire arms License. Its a gun dealer since we are in different states we cannot legally buy or sell to one another unless we used a FFL dealer.

Consider them SOLD for full price. This is the guy who just talked to you on the phone. Thanks for posting. I'll see you tomorrow as we discussed. I will not back out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top