J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
Gun Deals
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks

WTB OR Small Mens Hunting Clothes!

Reactions
Hi, I am a new hunter on a budget. But I'd like gear that will last me many years. So I'd like to buy second hand if possible. Does anybody have any top end gear like Sitka, First Lite, Kuiu for sale in size small adult mens or a large in youth? I'm only 5'3" and weigh 140lbs, 28"x28" pants. I have 8.5 gloves so about a size medium gloves. Please and thank you, God bless America!

Hmmm, that's going to be a tough one. I'd think youth large would be easier to come by.

@v0lcom13sn0w might be able to help. He knows a large group of hunters and I believe they have some younger ones in the group.

GOG

Reactions
Army surplus stores, LA Police Gear, Sportsman's Guide, Field Supply and about a gorillion other places online will get you quality clothing at excellent prices.
The small sizes don't sell as well as larger ones so they are often on clearance & priced ridiculously low.

I buy all that kind of stuff online. Go to some websites & you'll see what I mean

Reactions
Vintage Canvas Safari Jacket , made by Anderson Little. Mens Size Medium. Just $45. From the Days of the Cold War. 1970. This Jacket is in Great Condition and I actually wore it halfway around the world.
Plus Postage to ship.
Southern, Maine can take Paypal Email me at TheBoat@Maine.rr.com

Vintage Canvas Safari Jacket , made by Anderson Little. Mens Size Med. Just $50.  .jpg Vintage Canvas Safari Jacket , made by Anderson Little. Mens Size Med. Just $50. tag.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    I enjoy this local indoor range, they have lots of fun guns to rent and try out. They also have a gun store if you want to purchase something.
    • wa2020
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS