JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi, I am a new hunter on a budget. But I'd like gear that will last me many years. So I'd like to buy second hand if possible. Does anybody have any top end gear like Sitka, First Lite, Kuiu for sale in size small adult mens or a large in youth? I'm only 5'3" and weigh 140lbs, 28"x28" pants. I have 8.5 gloves so about a size medium gloves. Please and thank you, God bless America!

Hmmm, that's going to be a tough one. I'd think youth large would be easier to come by.

@v0lcom13sn0w might be able to help. He knows a large group of hunters and I believe they have some younger ones in the group.

Army surplus stores, LA Police Gear, Sportsman's Guide, Field Supply and about a gorillion other places online will get you quality clothing at excellent prices.
The small sizes don't sell as well as larger ones so they are often on clearance & priced ridiculously low.

I buy all that kind of stuff online. Go to some websites & you'll see what I mean

Ranger Brand Hunting Boots, Size 8. Like New. Bought them for my boy who wore them a couple hours 1 day and grew out of them. Just $45. Plus Postage to ship.
Southern, Maine can take Paypal Email me at [email protected]

Ranger Boots size 8 a.JPG Ranger Boots size 8 b.JPG

Vintage Canvas Safari Jacket , made by Anderson Little. Mens Size Medium. Just $45. From the Days of the Cold War. 1970. This Jacket is in Great Condition and I actually wore it halfway around the world.
Plus Postage to ship.
Southern, Maine can take Paypal Email me at [email protected]

Vintage Canvas Safari Jacket , made by Anderson Little. Mens Size Med. Just $50.  .jpg Vintage Canvas Safari Jacket , made by Anderson Little. Mens Size Med. Just $50. tag.jpg

I have a Barbour Beaufort ,its brown and its small needs some minor restitching on the handwarmer pockets it also has the detachable hood
$100

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.