JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll have to check out sportsman's tomorrow. I'll just stick with breakfree if I can't find it locally. It works good enough.
Just have heard good things about slip2000

I like Slip2K for my oil requirements, i use their EWL 30 and their grease. EWL 30 is a backup really, just a thick oil, maybe for some hinges, but the grease is for the knuckle on my double barrel.

Otherwise i use Seal1 for nearly everything else.
Added bonus to that, no hazmat charges as it's not hazmat.

Slip 2000 EWL is a great product. I can't say it is the best but it competes with the top 5-10 "best" products. I bought a bottle along with two other well-known brands at Dan-Dee Sales just to try about 4-5 years ago.

During a two-day carbine course back in 2011 three ARs kept going down. We'd do a quick clean and lube with the "best" known lube at the time. This happened at least twice during a four-hour period of time. So on the third time these carbines went down I said let's try the EWL this time.

They never returned to the Fiddle Table and ran the entire next day with over 750 rounds after application without a hiccup. And no additional cleaning was done. We did this on several other carbines that kept running dry and/or gritty and they also never shut down. The stuff is amazing. We now spend considerably less time at the Fiddle Table with DI systems once we started using EWL.*

*Full-Disclosure we became a Slip 2000 reseller soon after. If we found something even more effective we'd dump the Slip 2000 in a heartbeat. We're not married to it. it just works and we spend less time fiddling and more time learning.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top