JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I keep a box on top of the safe with slings for my hunting rifles. I was moving some rifles around and it dawned on me....why do I have a sling for each rifle? I have the same 2 slings x8. I can see leaving a sling on the HD/SD carbine or leaving your M1907 slings on milsurp stuff. But the hunting rifles? More wasted money.

Yep, I have two slings for my bolt action hunting battery. One to use and a spare I have in my load out in case the other fails. I use a safari sling.

Having a spare sling is useful.
Since we moved...I can't find my box of slings...sigh.

Just got a .22 that could use one...and am fixing to trade for another .22 rifle ...that needs you guessed it a sling...:D
Looks like Montana Slings is going to get some money soon.....LOL
Andy

I keep a box on top of the safe with slings for my hunting rifles. I was moving some rifles around and it dawned on me....why do I have a sling for each rifle? I have the same 2 slings x8. I can see leaving a sling on the HD/SD carbine or leaving your M1907 slings on milsurp stuff. But the hunting rifles? More wasted money.
I have one sling for hunting and keep it slung over the wheel on the front of one of the safes. I do have a standard adjustable leather one if I need a second one though. There are a few in the safes that have dedicated non quick detachable ones. also have a couple like the jc higgins 30 that keeps the sling in the butt stock. Only time I use a sling is hunting, mostly just carry them.

Haha I've had similar thoughts about my flashlights and weapon lights. I have so many I honestly forget what I even own. At LEAST 30 various handhelds and probably 10 WMLs......some aren't even mounted on anything. First world problems. :D

just-ambien-things_o_1817609.jpg
trazodone-compared-to-ambien-as-a-sleeping-pill.jpg

Been doing the medic bag retro strap sling since 2010. Hard to beat when 1) they were free 2) work fine if I don't need it quick adjust

I have at least enough slings for everyone in the family so that if I so desired I could hand out shoulder accessories to everyone in the family. I listened really well in pre-school when they said, "sharing is caring." Apparently I just care so much…

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top