JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a new M&P 15-22 at Sportsman's Warehouse this weekend for $395 and now looking at putting a Slide Fire kit on it which is another $395. Has anyone got any experience with a Slide Fire kit on this rifle? Is it worth the extra money? Any issues with it? Where is the best place to purchase, i.e. can they be found on sale anywhere? I've done a fair amount of research on these kits and have good understanding of how they work but just wondering if there is another type of manufacturer or solution of this type of full auto mod.

<broken link removed>

$99. Supposedly works with a 15-22 as long as it has a light trigger.
Yes, I understand the importance of a light trigger. How can tell if the trigger is going to be light enough without purchasing a trigger kit? I suppose I should also use an enhanced recoil suppressor as well. I've seen them online for around $50

Does anyone know the best economical trigger mod for this rifle to get it down to 3lbs? Can just a lighter spring be changed out or do I need to replace the entire trigger assemble?

Last Edited:
Yes, I understand the importance of a light trigger. How can tell if the trigger is going to be light enough without purchasing a trigger kit? I suppose I should also use an enhanced recoil suppressor as well. I've seen them online for around $50

...yea, nevermind, did little research and this rifle has around a 7lb factory pull so will definitely need a trigger job