JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an SKS that has a gunsmith shortened and crowned 16.5" barrel with bayonet lug removed and an AR-15 style front sight added. Has the bolt modified so magazines can be removed or installed with bolt closed or open and an extended magazine release. Has 10 rd factory mag and a new Tapco detachable 20 rd mag and 1000+ - rds of ammo with 200 of them on stripper clips. $525 cash or trade for a lever action .44 magnum rifle preferably a Henry steel but a Rossi is ok too. May even take a .45 Colt or .357.

IM002825.JPG IM002873.JPG

Last Edited:
You do know that it could still be threaded if that is your preference.
I guess for the price your asking and that it was already worked on at that end of the barrel I'd hope it to be done already...i have several short sks already....just figured if one was already tampered with and already threaded it was worth it....:cool:

If i Knew for sure someone would take it if it were threaded, and what threads they wanted it to be, i have a machinist friend that could probably thread it. Or i could knock a bit off the cash price and they could have it done them self.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.