JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
Since early morning today, regardless of using desktop, tablet, or cell phone, this site has resisted any commands. It's taking multiple attempts to login, multiple attempts to turn a page, and as often, I'm receiving a message saying the site cannot be reached.

If it's behind the scenes maintenance causing this, then I'll be patient and say thank you. But if it's something else, maybe somebody oughta know, just in case.

Since early morning today, regardless of using desktop, tablet, or cell phone, this site has resisted any commands. It's taking multiple attempts to login, multiple attempts to turn a page, and as often, I'm receiving a message saying the site cannot be reached.

If it's behind the scenes maintenance causing this, then I'll be patient and say thank you. But if it's something else, maybe somebody oughta know, just in case.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm having the same issues. Do you by chance have Comcast? It doesn't seem to be happening for other ISP's.

In the off chance it helps, I haven't been seeing anything like that this morning. None of my devices are connected via Comcast.

(A couple days ago there were insanely slow load times, but by the time I went to report, it had gone away. Just thought I'd add if it helps.)

In the off chance it helps, I haven't been seeing anything like that this morning. None of my devices are connected via Comcast.

(A couple days ago there were insanely slow load times, but by the time I went to report, it had gone away. Just thought I'd add if it helps.)
Yep, that helps :s0155:

I noticed when I turned off Wi-Fi on my mobile and connected via T-Mobile, everything was fine. Still looking into it :(

Comcast/Xfinity here. Had a short period earlier this morning (don't know what time) when I couldn't reach the site. All other sites I use were fine.

Everything fine now.

Seems to be much better now. When this started I was seeing 10-20% packet loss and a ping time of around 100ms. Packet loss is now infrequent and ping times are back to the normal 45-50ms range.

Hoping it's fixed, but I'll keep monitoring this throughout the day :s0155:

Using Spectrum, which went out for an hour when I was trying to deal with my insomnia around 12am.

Coronal Mass Ejection particles/rays arrived recently.

The stars are now aligned correctly and the solar flares have subsided. This site is

working as magnificently as before.:s0023:

For me the NF forum lagging/buffering started a little over a month ago on Comcast. I get over a gig down and upload speed is irrelevant because the issue seems to be with browsing this forum only. I don't have issues on other websites while streaming 4K content or non compressed audio. I also have the same buffering issues on my Apple/Safari devices while on Comcast wi=fi or Verizon data.

No problems here now or the several times per day I checked nwfa in the last few days. I use an Amazon fire tablet that gets the signal from a router connected to the world by Comcast/Xfinity .

I'm hitting a brick wall attempting to use the site via t-mobile, it is however working great when on wifi and I have cleared all browser settings and reset Chrome but to no avail

I was getting the WARNING about I need to change my password every time I logged in.

Whatever.....after may WARNINGS....I caved and changed it.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads