JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lately I have been experiencing the need to ‘reload website’ on almost every post. This has been an issue on both systems that I post from. One of them is very high powered and fast network. The other is a fiber optic network that isn’t too shabby either.
Is it something in my settings or is there a issue with the site?

Thanks. :s0155:

I'm new, and I can't post/reply on some threads. When doing a quick reply, Firefox will prompt for Leave Page/Stay on Page. If I click "Leave Page," the site appears to attempt to perform a post action, but the page is blank. If I go to "Advanced" when replying, I can process a reply without this message occurring, but it still lands on a blank post action page.
It gets stuck specifically on:

<broken link removed> (the thread ID is tacked onto end as normal)

Either way, my post never gets registered with the thread.

Oddly enough, I can reply to some threads. I've posted several replies in the reviews subforum.

I have a message in my inbox stating that my silver membership is about to expire.

However, when I tried to renew, I can't find the silver option anywhere. So I click on bronze, and now.......I still have the message telling me to renew before the expiration.

Can anyone correct this issue, please?

I have a message in my inbox stating that my silver membership is about to expire.

However, when I tried to renew, I can't find the silver option anywhere. So I click on bronze, and now.......I still have the message telling me to renew before the expiration.

Can anyone correct this issue, please?

Sounds like an error on the host page. I would contact the web master in that case

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top