JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lately I have been experiencing the need to ‘reload website’ on almost every post. This has been an issue on both systems that I post from. One of them is very high powered and fast network. The other is a fiber optic network that isn’t too shabby either.
Is it something in my settings or is there a issue with the site?

Thanks. :s0155:

I'm new, and I can't post/reply on some threads. When doing a quick reply, Firefox will prompt for Leave Page/Stay on Page. If I click "Leave Page," the site appears to attempt to perform a post action, but the page is blank. If I go to "Advanced" when replying, I can process a reply without this message occurring, but it still lands on a blank post action page.
It gets stuck specifically on:

<broken link removed> (the thread ID is tacked onto end as normal)

Either way, my post never gets registered with the thread.

Oddly enough, I can reply to some threads. I've posted several replies in the reviews subforum.

I have a message in my inbox stating that my silver membership is about to expire.

However, when I tried to renew, I can't find the silver option anywhere. So I click on bronze, and now.......I still have the message telling me to renew before the expiration.

Can anyone correct this issue, please?

I have a message in my inbox stating that my silver membership is about to expire.

However, when I tried to renew, I can't find the silver option anywhere. So I click on bronze, and now.......I still have the message telling me to renew before the expiration.

Can anyone correct this issue, please?

Sounds like an error on the host page. I would contact the web master in that case

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top