Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Site issues

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by WhyteCheddar, Apr 2, 2012.

1. WhyteCheddar

WhyteCheddar East of Moscow by the Willamette Well-Known Member

Lately I have been experiencing the need to ‘reload website’ on almost every post. This has been an issue on both systems that I post from. One of them is very high powered and fast network. The other is a fiber optic network that isn’t too shabby either.
    Is it something in my settings or is there a issue with the site?

Thanks. :thumbup:

2. glorydays4ever

glorydays4ever Happy Valley Active Member

This site does seem to have more "glitches" if you will than before.

3. Hardwood floor guy

Hardwood floor guy Beaverton Active Member

i have comcast and for days every site i go on is having problems.satellite problems?

4. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

I'm new, and I can't post/reply on some threads. When doing a quick reply, Firefox will prompt for Leave Page/Stay on Page. If I click "Leave Page," the site appears to attempt to perform a post action, but the page is blank. If I go to "Advanced" when replying, I can process a reply without this message occurring, but it still lands on a blank post action page.
    It gets stuck specifically on:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/newreply.php?do=postreply (the thread ID is tacked onto end as normal)

Either way, my post never gets registered with the thread.

Oddly enough, I can reply to some threads. I've posted several replies in the reviews subforum.

5. jasonabernathy75

jasonabernathy75 Wilsonville Oregon Member

Comcast does not use sat. for data tranfers. its all coax to fiber and the big server in the area is in Beaverton. if your having issues, please contact Comcast and have a tech come check things out.

6. judicator

judicator McMinnville Active Member

I have a message in my inbox stating that my silver membership is about to expire.

However, when I tried to renew, I can't find the silver option anywhere. So I click on bronze, and now.......I still have the message telling me to renew before the expiration.

Can anyone correct this issue, please?

7. jasonabernathy75

jasonabernathy75 Wilsonville Oregon Member

Sounds like an error on the host page. I would contact the web master in that case

8. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

:winkkiss:I sure like how the site is working today!!!!!!!:winkkiss:

9. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

I am still having an extreme problem posting when I us reply with a quote..