JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was married I would stash a "spare" 20 in the cylinder of my SBH.
When I had 5 I'd turn it into a 100. When all 6 cylinders were full (of 100s), it was time to buy a new gun.

Unfortunately, that also speaks to how oten I took that .44 Super Blackhawk out after I got married ... not very.

As the title says "single action six shooter" thats kinda what im looking for but i dont know where start ... I was thinking 357, 44mag or 44 long colt. I mainy wanma know what guns to stay away from but i dont wanna break the bank here

Kinda depends on what you are looking for as far as use. As other have said above the Uberti/Pietta/Taylors/Cimmaron make clones of the Colt SAA and other historical guns. Some are really neat like the open top etc. Here is Taylor's website for examples. Cost starts around $435ish and many different models, finishes, and traditional calibers available.

Cartridge Revolvers - Hand Guns

Or if you just want to play with a single action the Heritage arms .22s are great. Fun per $ they are pretty hard to beat IMO. Here are a couple reviews of the rough rider. I pretty much agree with all of Hickok's observations about the gun.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top