JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Okie doke kids, here are a few items that are taking up valuable space in the rifle rack. They are less than exciting, but I am sure some one needs a cheap beginner gun for christmas or the truck or to club baby seals.

So here it is:

The Silly: BUY ME

Tula SKS, severely bastardized. Also received in a trade. Has been stuffed into a TAPCO 6 position stock w/ TAPCO mag. Barrel cut to 14.5" with 2" brake permanently attached. Has custom high rise scope mount/carry handle permanently attached and brand new stainless steel gas piston and operating rod/spring. Bolt and rails lapped for smooth reliable function. Pretty silly gun, really. Doesnt really fit my general collection, so now its time for it to go to a good home..

So, what I am looking for is a small cheap 9mm/38+p for a recently widowed friend who lives out in the boonies. Doesn't have to be anything special, more finish damage the better. Also interested in AR lower- Plastic or metal, doesnt really matter to me.

And, of course, 20GA O/U.

-or-

$250- Sold! Thanks, notazombie!

I am located on the central coast, and wander the Central and Northern I5 corridor fairly often.

Woot!
p1010005.jpg
p1010002.jpg
p1010001.jpg
p1010004.jpg
p1010006.jpg
p1010007.jpg
P1010008.jpg
P1010010.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd like to have the shotgun if it isn't spoken for. I am in Portland, but get to McMinnville regularly and the central coast every 2-3 weeks. Let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top