JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We got a phone call from Costco last night warning us of this. They must have a database that tells them who has bought the stuff. Sort of scary, but in a case like this, perhaps beneficial.

We got a phone call from Costco last night warning us of this. They must have a database that tells them who has bought the stuff. Sort of scary, but in a case like this, perhaps beneficial.
Tracking everything has benefits. Centralized command and control economy has benefits. The consolidation of power into a mono-party system has benefits. The only question is if those benefits outweigh the negatives. . .

Yeah - I bought two twin packs of cereal and got an email from Amazon (where I bought them).

I went to the recall site and filled out their forms for reimbursement. I've already eaten two of the boxes - before the notice - with no ill effects.

Yeah - I bought two twin packs of cereal and got an email from Amazon (where I bought them).

I went to the recall site and filled out their forms for reimbursement. I've already eaten two of the boxes - before the notice - with no ill effects.
Dear 👲👲👲👲👲,

Thank you for submitting your reimbursement request to the Quaker team. We appreciate your patience as we processed your request and thank you for taking the time to share this information with us. We reviewed your submission, and you will be receiving compensation in the mail in the next 8-10 weeks.

Our top priority is sending reimbursements as expeditiously as possible.

We're working hard to get your favorites back on store shelves as quickly as possible. We greatly appreciate your patience.

We apologize for this situation and thank you for your loyalty.

Regards,

The Quaker Team

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews