JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you made a suppressor purchase from Silencer Shop or a dealer using their kiosk, they have all the data required for your form one electronic application except for the SBR data. I just completed one and it needed a new photo, as mine was over a year old and the SBR data was pretty straightforward and a very short three pages. Silencer Shop charged $50 and they submit the complete application.

Nice. I'm a big fan of paying someone such a small fee to do the legwork for me. Let us know how it goes for you

Looks like form 1 to me

Screenshot_20230225-173050.png

I have done it both ways.

My first Form 1 I ran through Silencer Shop when it was still $35.00. More recently, I have just been doing it myself on the AFT website for free and keeping the $50 in my pocket.

-E-

I just did 2 amnesty Form 1's though them. Yes it cost $50 each, but they had my finger prints on file and I am currently out of state. At the moment it would take me more than $100 worth of time and effort to get finger printed and submitted.

Likely when I am home in a couple of month I will get my own set of digital prints so I can submit on my own in the future. Right now I have 1 Form 4 that should clear soon and 2 Form 1's done this month. I am hoping to be the SB 1240 clock.....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top