JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just putting out the obligatory greetings....

New(er) to the site, though I have done more than my fair share of lurking (lurk more post less can go a long way for those who clutter the internet airwaves with un-informative non-sense - I will try to keep my posts 50% informative....but that may be setting the bar high for me!).

Not new to shooting, but far, far from being an expert in any area of the sport... I am not leo, ex-military, or a competition marksman. I do participate in competitive shooting from time to time, and I constantly look to increase my skill level in any way possible.

I reside in the Seattle vicinity, and work hard to educate that masses on gun ownership, and the importance of our rights. Yeah, I have my work cut out for me in my surroundings, but someone has got to do it!

The NWFA forum has a lot of the great resources, and informative posts. Thanks to all who have and continue to contribute!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top