JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just putting out the obligatory greetings....

New(er) to the site, though I have done more than my fair share of lurking (lurk more post less can go a long way for those who clutter the internet airwaves with un-informative non-sense - I will try to keep my posts 50% informative....but that may be setting the bar high for me!).

Not new to shooting, but far, far from being an expert in any area of the sport... I am not leo, ex-military, or a competition marksman. I do participate in competitive shooting from time to time, and I constantly look to increase my skill level in any way possible.

I reside in the Seattle vicinity, and work hard to educate that masses on gun ownership, and the importance of our rights. Yeah, I have my work cut out for me in my surroundings, but someone has got to do it!

The NWFA forum has a lot of the great resources, and informative posts. Thanks to all who have and continue to contribute!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top