1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Signing On

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Red Rider, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Red Rider

Red Rider Puget Sound New Member

Just putting out the obligatory greetings....

New(er) to the site, though I have done more than my fair share of lurking (lurk more post less can go a long way for those who clutter the internet airwaves with un-informative non-sense - I will try to keep my posts 50% informative....but that may be setting the bar high for me!).

Not new to shooting, but far, far from being an expert in any area of the sport... I am not leo, ex-military, or a competition marksman. I do participate in competitive shooting from time to time, and I constantly look to increase my skill level in any way possible.

I reside in the Seattle vicinity, and work hard to educate that masses on gun ownership, and the importance of our rights. Yeah, I have my work cut out for me in my surroundings, but someone has got to do it!

The NWFA forum has a lot of the great resources, and informative posts. Thanks to all who have and continue to contribute!
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member